söndag, december 6

daily slam!

Your ability to scale new heights, only to set your eyes on some even greater challenge, is legendary -- and today, it is paying off in a big way! You may find that your people are pushing for more, too!

You have the personality of a bag of sand. Nothing interesting is going on in that head of yours, and you know it. The problem is, nobody else does. They mistake your awkward comments and social ineptitude for character and charm. People can be so stupid

The Knave of Wands card suggests that my power today lies in experimentation. I enthusiastically initiate new, extreme or novel opportunities for adventure, fads, connections or enterprise and am an active and image conscious player in the game of life. I am empowered by signs of approval for my performance and I transform through arousal and charisma



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar